The library has soft opened with restrictions on Monday, June 1st, 2020.
In accordance with health official guidelines, we are still practicing social distancing while maintaining our other activities:
- The library is open for patrons to come into the library lobby for in and out services only.
- Browsing of the stacks is prohibited at this time. You can call ahead or come in to request books. The Library Staff only will pull books.
- Fax services are available. The cost is a $1.00 per page.
- Copy services are available. The cost is .25 cents per page; .50 cents if double-sided.
- Patrons must practice social distancing while in the library. (6 feet apart)
- Library Staff will wear masks as a precaution. Patrons are required to wear a mask while in the library.
- The Library computers are unavailable at this time.
- Patrons can access the Library’s free WIFI network (HobartPublicLibrary) during regular business hours.
- Patrons can print directly from their phones or devices after connecting to the library’s WIFI. The cost is .50 cents per page.
- Patrons can also email their documents to the library at email@example.com to be printed for them. The cost is .50 cents per page printed.
Please contact us at 580-726-2535 if you have any questions. Thank you.