A memorial book is acknowledged by a card sent to the family of the person memorialized. A book plate is affixed inside the memorial book designating for whom the memorial is made, and by whom. The memorial book must be one useful to the library collection.
When making a memorial please include who the memorial is for, your name and address and also the name and address of the family or next of kin in which to send the acknowledgement.
When making a monetary donation to the library, please include your name and address. Please specify what you would like the money to be used for.
The library accepts checks, cashier’s checks, or money orders.
Remit Payments to:
Hobart Public Library, 200 S. Main St., Hobart, OK 73651
- Books and other materials will be accepted on the condition that the librarian has the authority to make whatever disposition he or she deems advisable.
- Gifts must meet the same standards of quality as books that are purchased.
- The library will not accept as a gift any item or objects if the condition of acceptance requires permanent exhibition or care.
- Gifts of money, real property and/or stock will be accepted if conditions attached are acceptable to the Library Board and governing bodies involved.
- The library will not accept for deposit materials that are no outright gifts.